New here, want to learn to enter someone elses computer

Bad threads go here

New here, want to learn to enter someone elses computer

Post by Ragoune on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:37 am
([msg=12779]see New here, want to learn to enter someone elses computer[/msg])

Hi,

As you've probably read in the topic title I'm new here. I also never had an experience with hacking. But I want to learn :D.
I do have a lot of experience with Game Maker, well, its programming language. It looks like other only a lot easier.
Back to the point, can anyone learn me to hack into other computers using... it may be anything ;).
I was thinking about MSN or Skype to talk. Further more, I look like I don't know anything. Ehm, that true :roll: BUT I learn fast and understand things easily.

If you like to help me learn the basics of hacking from the very beginning, please, please contact me!
You can add me on MSN: pj.borsje [AT] hotmail [DOT] com.

Ragoune

Btw, I don't wanna learn to really hack into other computers to steal stuff or to upload virussus!
Ragoune
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: New here, want to learn to enter someone elses computer

Post by Enigt on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:24 am
([msg=12781]see Re: New here, want to learn to enter someone elses computer[/msg])

Get a screw driver, usually they have 2 screws in the back and sometimes the front comes off as an entire face plate.

Unscrew, slide the side backwards and lift it out. Congratulations, you are inside the computer.
Enigt
New User
New User

Post by Dr_Phil on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:27 am
([msg=12782]see Re: New here, want to learn to enter someone elses computer[/msg])

It is pretty damn hard to hack a computer so you can get control of it if you don't have physical access to it.
You maybe want to start with something easier.
Dr_Phil
Poster
Poster

Post by Vlox on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:12 am
([msg=12788]see Re: New here, want to learn to enter someone elses computer[/msg])

Dr_Phil wrote:It is pretty damn hard to hack a computer so you can get control of it if you don't have physical access to it.

hmmmm like complete the basics...

also hacking somebodys esles pc is illegal
=The Means Accuse But The Results Excuse =MACHEOVELLIE=
Vlox
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Ragoune on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:46 am
([msg=12793]see Re: New here, want to learn to enter someone elses computer[/msg])

K, but with what should I start?

Ragoune
Ragoune
New User
New User

Post by dudeman9999 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:18 pm
([msg=12794]see Re: New here, want to learn to enter someone elses computer[/msg])

Ragoune wrote:K, but with what should I start?

Ragoune

You should start with researching for yourself and learning the basics about how a computer works. Don't just ask us how to do it, go look it up and use your own knowledge to do it. Remember, google is your best friend. He answers all your questions, I.E. how to gain access to a remote computer
dudeman9999
New User
New User

Post by Jimmy_Riddle on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:25 pm
([msg=12796]see Re: New here, want to learn to enter someone elses computer[/msg])

Dr_Phil wrote:It is pretty damn hard to hack a computer so you can get control of it if you don't have physical access to it.

I dispute that, it's not as hard as you might think, but he said he wasn't into the viruses... or stealing stuff... But that is sadly how a lot of people get and maintain their access... Back-doors are a wonderful thing!

And all it takes is a little social engineering, how are you today, haven't seen you in a while, here check out this awesome free video game I found on-line, its only a few megabytes big. <click, click, clickity click!> :geek:

Your anti-virus will not protect you from someone smart enough to open a hex editor to change the scan strings. :!:
Last edited by Jimmy_Riddle on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy_Riddle
New User
New User

Post by Ragoune on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:29 pm
([msg=12798]see Re: New here, want to learn to enter someone elses computer[/msg])

Haha, yeah :D. But where did you learn how to hack things [what do you guys hack?]?

Ragoune
Ragoune
New User
New User

Post by Jimmy_Riddle on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:36 pm
([msg=12799]see Re: New here, want to learn to enter someone elses computer[/msg])

Ragoune wrote:Haha, yeah :D. But where did you learn how to hack things [what do you guys hack?]?

Ragoune

I learnt from reading on-line texts, forums and taking computer classes, perhaps that should be hacking the computers in the computer classes...

I used to at one time be very much into the socially engineering and taking over part, but I stopped myself because I knew that what I was doing was just plain wrong, not to mention immoral and illegal.

In that regard I had some success, until I stopped doing it, I was the last person on earth you'd want to accept a download from!

I got into it because it happened to me... and that made me want to learn, how did someone just take over my computer, how did someone just crash my PC, how did someone just give me a virus... From the moment it happened to me, I just wanted to know how they did it, so I could do it too.. LOL
Jimmy_Riddle
New User
New User

Post by Ragoune on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:41 pm
([msg=12800]see Re: New here, want to learn to enter someone elses computer[/msg])

Oke, so could you maybe teach me how to hack into school computers?

Ragoune
Ragoune
New User
New User

Next

Return to Graveyard