What’s the best platform to launch your app on?

There are many different operating systems; which one will you choose?

What’s the best platform to launch your app on?

Post by teganwatson on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:48 pm
([msg=99659]see What’s the best platform to launch your app on?[/msg])

When deciding to develop an app the best way to decide whether you should launch an iOS based app or an app for android is to first go research on the stats available online. This will give insight on the revenue being generated by both kinds of apps. I remember I wanted to get an app created for an iPhone and for that I searched quite a bit for iOS application development services. And once I found the services I even had my app made. But later on I decided to develop the same app for androids too. Makes me think now, wouldn’t it be better to build an app for iOS and android both?
teganwatson
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: What’s the best platform to launch your app on?

Post by JaneCollenWrites on Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:19 am
([msg=99874]see Re: What’s the best platform to launch your app on?[/msg])

Android or iPhone, free or paid, in-house development or outsourced, ads or no ads – building your mobile app comes with a number of important choices that you must make.

Just like everything else in the digital world, there are pros and cons to using either hybrid or native technology. At its most basic level, the choice to develop your mobile app as a native or hybrid app comes down to your budget constraints, the features you need in your app and the timeline that you have in mind.

However, from my experience, I would prefer Custom iPhone app development with native technology that provides fluid animation, smooth transitions, and fast graphics. This benefit may not matter for a regular app like banking but it makes a huge difference for gaming, video editing, and other apps, where fast results are important.
JaneCollenWrites
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Operating Systems