Advance

Learn the basics of how to exploit JavaScript.

Advance

Post by WZeberaFFS on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:52 pm
([msg=10931]see Advance[/msg])

I think that javascripts is fun but they on the site is to easy only a few lines, do some one know how i can get more advance ones?
WZeberaFFS
New User
New User
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:11 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Advance

Post by thedotmaster on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:04 pm
([msg=11016]see Re: Advance[/msg])

WZeberaFFS wrote:I think that javascripts is fun but they on the site is to easy only a few lines, do some one know how i can get more advance ones?


er what?
Image
User avatar
thedotmaster
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 4:39 pm
Location: North West UK
Blog: View Blog (1)


Re: Advance

Post by paddymac on Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:13 pm
([msg=11020]see Re: Advance[/msg])

thedotmaster wrote:
WZeberaFFS wrote:I think that javascripts is fun but they on the site is to easy only a few lines, do some one know how i can get more advance ones?


er what?

I think he wants harder javascript missions.
paddymac
New User
New User
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Advance

Post by thedotmaster on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:02 pm
([msg=11062]see Re: Advance[/msg])

paddymac wrote:I think he wants harder javascript missions.

Oh! Well why couldn't he just say that?!
Problem is, there isn't much more you can do with the JavaScript except inline JavaScript but this is covered in other challenges.
Image
User avatar
thedotmaster
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 4:39 pm
Location: North West UK
Blog: View Blog (1)


Re: Advance

Post by WZeberaFFS on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:38 pm
([msg=13913]see Re: Advance[/msg])

paddymac wrote:
thedotmaster wrote:
WZeberaFFS wrote:I think that javascripts is fun but they on the site is to easy only a few lines, do some one know how i can get more advance ones?


er what?

I think he wants harder javascript missions.


yes :D
WZeberaFFS
New User
New User
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:11 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)



Return to Javascript

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests