Hello

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Hello

Post by Oldandtired on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:12 pm
([msg=854]see Hello[/msg])

Hello all.

I should of learnt all I needed to learn years ago, I had chances I just never got round to it, Im thinking now I do need learn I failed the basic idiot test - even though im no stranger and have been around lot hackers - i find myself lost, Im searching for mentor to train me up - teach me - I did get few offers years ago but never took them up on chance.

my reasons for wishing to be able to hack you may ask? freedom of information - free market - free mind - free exspression - I wouldnt call myself a hippie but I do believe in karma.

I do have little money I can spare if - thats whats needed to get someone train me up. I have frontal lobe damage so concentration and maths is quite hard. Ive always found social engineering alot easier.

I hope I havent broken any TOS rules if so I apologise.

hope to hear from someone soon regards
Oldandtired
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hello

Post by nice1c on Tue May 13, 2008 10:00 pm
([msg=2400]see Re: Hello[/msg])

Post removed and user warned.
nice1c
New User
New User

Post by hex_wannabe on Wed May 14, 2008 3:06 am
([msg=2416]see Re: Hello[/msg])

Mate, don't go telling everyone you have money. Might not end well for you :lol:
If you're intrested in learning I give you the same advice I've given everyone else so far, look through the main pages tutorials and articles. The basic mission section of the forums might help you out (havn't checked it myself)
Basically just read, read and when your eyes are about to implode, read some more. PM me if you want specific questions answered and I'll try help, otherwise I might get round to posting a list of good links for beginners
http://www.netninja.co.nz - My writing forum
hex_wannabe
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by TheMindRapist on Wed May 14, 2008 7:18 pm
([msg=2468]see Re: Hello[/msg])

Lol yeah, I was gonna ask him for money in exchange for lessons but decided it was better to let him learn on his own.
TheMindRapist
Contributor
Contributor

Post by blackprince491 on Thu May 29, 2008 4:40 pm
([msg=3548]see Re: Hello[/msg])

just learn the way we all are learning read the articles and forums. love thy google! and if your like me get stuck... stare at ur computer for about an hour..... then CLICK! it hits you
“If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always."
blackprince491
Poster
Poster

Return to General