Article submissions

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Re: Article submissions

Post by daedeluslanthanien on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:13 pm
([msg=27047]see Re: Article submissions[/msg])

The saga continues......

Lol, today I resubmitted my article for the 3rd time, Defiance (<you can be Stalin, no no, I will just call you a toady.) rejected it. What a lark. Oh well it's here in the forums. Is HTS scared to say "NSA" for fear that they may come and spy on us twice? You are helping these people and you are denying HTS readers of reading material to check out. I mean geez, like this place is publishers clearing house or something. Maybe that was punishment for being too vocal. Monica misled me and made me push all those damned buttons, lol. I don't care. This kind of stuff never went down here before. HTS just let the reader make up comments and their own mind. Nothing was ever censored like this unless it was a grammatical mess, or utterly pointless.

I am still having fun though. The forum trolls amuse me. The irc script kiddies are having fun practicing on the other side of my KVM switch on my windows box. I feel the love! But do you feel me, no. Hehe.
daedeluslanthanien
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Monica on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:27 pm
([msg=27081]see Re: Article submissions[/msg])

...Just re-submit the article, and I'll make sure to take care of it. No need to flame others.
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by daedeluslanthanien on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:58 am
([msg=27098]see Re: Article submissions[/msg])

This article was rejected AND scrubbed from the forum. Is this my fate here too? :lol:

How to Take Good Care of Your Webkinz

Hello everyone daedlanth here with some practical tips on how to take care of your webkinz.

First of all don't try to hack webkinz, those BOFH's at that site will delete your account! The first thing you should do is buy your fuzzy little friend a bed, webkinz get really sick when they are sleepy. If your kinz gets sick you should take them to the doctor. Duh, That's why you are so sick script kiddie, get some sleep.

Games are a big kinzcash maker in webkinz world. Do not forget to play them! First of all when you log in you should not forget to give your kinz a little love by clicking on "Daily Kinzcare" and then clicking "I love my Webkinz". You will get a nice serving of virtual food to feed your kinz. Next you need to check into the "Magical Forest" and catch a star! Maybe you won't, but better luck next time. If you do catch one, you can keep it or sell it to the fairy girl.

Webkinz players can also get a leg up on the market by getting a job at the employment office from T. Von Meow. She is a real stickler though and you may need to answer alot of stupid questions to even be considered for a job. You can flip burgers or work at the post office, that game brings a whole new meaning to "going postal" losing at this will really crush ones ego.

On to "Todays Activities" yeaaaaah. The hourly activities are just that, weeeeeee! something for free, maybe. The "Daily Activities" is where it's at baby. It is almost like gambling but not, cause you don't have to ante up. (This should be a real favorite for HTS members ;) ) Wishing well! woohoo! After which you may have 1 spin on the wheel of WOW! You really have to try it, it is a rush. My personal favorite is "The Gem Hunt", I do it as well at HTS, but truthfully I do better here at webkinz world, Grrrrrr!

O.K. now it is time to get domestic. Time to go to your room. Most everybody at HTS should fall right into place here as you probally never leave yours. (or get laid) You will start out in webkinz world with just one room and your fuzzy little virtual friend. My daughter has a fricken crowded mansion since she has milked me for all it's worth, typical woman. She even has a back yard where she grows virtual vegetable matter, and she gets paid for it.

Webkinz get hungry, they need to be fed, so it's off to the kitchen, (If the kid that you MAY have can afford it.) You can get a stove and create all of Chef Gazpachos' delicacies! Yum yum yum. After you feed your kinz you should bathe them and let them take a crap. You can do alot more than just this here in Webkinz world, especially with a deluxe HTS account.

daed
daedeluslanthanien
New User
New User

Post by Monica on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:24 pm
([msg=27181]see Re: Article submissions[/msg])

Monica wrote:...Just re-submit the article, and I'll make sure to take care of it. No need to flame others.

Warning: Enough of your magical stories, please. Topic is locked. Any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail me at: Monica@HackThisSite.org.
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to Comments & Suggestions