Can you give some tips and tricks for a new player to play l

Random things go here

Can you give some tips and tricks for a new player to play l

Post by freestown7 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:26 am
([msg=102226]see Can you give some tips and tricks for a new player to play l[/msg])

Can you give some tips and tricks for a new player to play like a professional in Apex Legends?
freestown7
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Can you give some tips and tricks for a new player to play l

Post by oliviabacker on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:48 am
([msg=102235]see Re: Can you give some tips and tricks for a new player to play l[/msg])

The first thing I would recommend doing is finding people to play with through LFG or off your friends list. Apex Legends is a very team orientated game and if you have good team work you will start performing a lot better.

The second thing I would recommend doing is trying out a variety of different guns and figure out which ones you like better. Most of the guns in Apex Legends are fairly balanced so in the end it comes down to preference. Once you find guns that you like, continually use those guns so that you get comfortable with them and then your gun skill will improve, which will in return, help you win more gun fights.

The last thing I would recommend doing is playing ranked. By playing in ranked matches you will play against similarly skilled players and although it will be tough, you will learn a lot from how other players play. If they are using tactics that are effective at killing you, then use those same tactics to kill other players.
oliviabacker
New User
New User

Post by freestown7 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:49 am
([msg=102236]see Re: Can you give some tips and tricks for a new player to play l[/msg])

Can you recommend any boosting service? :?:
freestown7
New User
New User

Post by oliviabacker on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:52 am
([msg=102237]see Re: Can you give some tips and tricks for a new player to play l[/msg])

Well, check out these guys from Apex Ranked LFG. There are no strict teachers, no useless theory, no stupid homework. Only fun, fun, and tons of fun! You will try out different guns, play offense or defense, and all of that under the guidance of renowned experts with years of experience. I am pretty sure you will like it. Give it a try :D
oliviabacker
New User
New User

Return to Off-Topic