*nix programming challanges

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

*nix programming challanges

Post by ment0r on Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:24 pm
([msg=11617]see *nix programming challanges[/msg])

i noticed that they were looking for people to help code the programming challenges for *nix systems... i just found this website a few days ago and i've already completed most of the missions on my own (fuck the spoilers... thats for skript kiddiez)... and i started the programming challenges and realized that none of them are unix compatible. exactly what do i need to qualify to help get the *nix programming missions online?

all i need is a brief idea of the function of each application and more specific details on how they work (i cant test them to see what it is they do because i'm on *nix myself)

but if you guys need any assistance feel free to email me or message me on here... i'll be busily working away on the rest of the challenges that face me... just hoping they get a bit more difficult :P

peace all!
ment0r
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: *nix programming challanges

Post by fashizzlepop on Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:06 pm
([msg=11622]see Re: *nix programming challanges[/msg])

All that needs to be done is to make a similar program and compile it for *nix then make sure that it you can crack it the same way.

Should be pretty easy I'd think.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Re: *nix programming challanges

Post by oohal on Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:08 am
([msg=12163]see Re: *nix programming challanges[/msg])

I wouldn't bother with the current set of application challenges (not programming challenges), but feel free to write some new ones and I'll put those up.

-oohal
oohal
New User
New User

Return to Comments & Suggestions