Potential Questions Forum

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Potential Questions Forum

Post by ghostheadx2 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:41 pm
([msg=92166]see Potential Questions Forum[/msg])

I might be kind of selfish to ask this, but if anyone else here can relate to this, I'm not. I think there should be a section to discuss whether or not someone is breaking the rules by asking a question, without actually asking the question. Then people could tell them if the question is appropriate for the site. The answer-givers would also help by giving examples of more appropriate questions. This would basically be like meta is for stack overflow, but not as strict because this is a forum and not a question answer site. What do you think?
ghostheadx2
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Potential Questions Forum

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:13 am
([msg=92168]see Re: Potential Questions Forum[/msg])

I think people should read the terms of service agreement and browse through the forums before posting.
It's not hard to tell if you are breaking the rules, if you read the rules.

I doubt this will ever get implemented. It's a waste of development time.
For those that know
K: 0x2CD8D4F9
-Ninjex-

Post by ghostheadx2 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:58 pm
([msg=92171]see Re: Potential Questions Forum[/msg])

I guess all of my ideas are bad. I will redeem myself one of these days by coming up with at least one game changing idea. It will happen. You will see. This is not over. Lol, I look at this and it actually looks really bad. WHY DID I DO THIS!? BWARGH!!!
ghostheadx2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Monica on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:40 pm
([msg=92179]see Re: Potential Questions Forum[/msg])

Ghostheadx2 - hi how r u? im new to hts and need help with basic 1-10 because I lack common sense. anyway, i also need the most help in realistic 3, i already spent more than 8 months on it, im rly sick and tired of it, but im not giving up yet especialy now that ur here. i heard the more posts you have, the more the experience hacker u become!! hope u get 600 soon!

want to team up and work on missionss together???? pls get on IRC sometime and join #coffeesh0p and msg me. hope to hear from u soon
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ghostheadx2 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:33 pm
([msg=92180]see Re: Potential Questions Forum[/msg])

I actually am just downloading IRC chatroom software, but haven't had time to buy it because I'm studyig. I know its like $20. I'd be glad to work with you Monica. Its all good. PM me in the meantime. I'm can download mIRC but I want to do it Anonymously when subscribing to the service. I can put fake info in now, I just need to make sure I do it properly. I don't need help on that, just a little bit of time and then we'll chat on IRC.

I would do it through the browser, but I think actual IRC software works better. Wait, are you making fun of me?
ghostheadx2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Monica on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:49 pm
([msg=92181]see Re: Potential Questions Forum[/msg])

hi ghost, wut is ur ASL? im very excited for u to join IRC :)
i can't wait to have you join my haking team, but when you get on IRC, pls msg me.

P.S ive been waiting for u to join all day =\
edit: been waiting for u over 3 hours now

am i being harrased? pls dont make fun of me, im still new and have the motivation to lern. if ur making of me, i will report u to staff, but i am very serius, hope to talk to u soon

regardss,
Monica
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ghostheadx2 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm
([msg=92182]see Re: Potential Questions Forum[/msg])

I've been studying for a test I just took all day. I have to do some psych homework. In the meantime, PM me your IRC screen name so that when I check later tonight, probably later at night, I'll still have it so when I sign up I can message you. I definitely want to join your hacking team. Also, tomorrow is Passover, so I'll be celebrating most of the day. And so is the next day, but I MIGHT be available then on the second day of Passover because that's not really the day of Passover, its just an extra celebration day that they call Passover that sort of counts as part of the original holiday so its not always taken as seriously.
ghostheadx2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by NETWORKsecurity on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:43 am
([msg=92184]see Re: Potential Questions Forum[/msg])

ghostheadx2 wrote: I know its like $20

Dont know if you are joking but you do realise there is bunch of free irc clients for both Windows and Linux?
No need to use mIRC really(but you can if you want to)
NETWORKsecurity
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by ghostheadx2 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:52 pm
([msg=92185]see Re: Potential Questions Forum[/msg])

I heard mIRC was really good and you told me that too late. So, I'm just going to use what I paid for. So yeah. Maybe I'm dumb for it, but that's what I'm going to do.
ghostheadx2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Monica on Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:35 am
([msg=92188]see Re: Potential Questions Forum[/msg])

Hi ghostheadx2!!!!

thank you so much for getting IRC! im very glad we got to chat just a little. please don't listen to the trolls on this forum. i paid for my IRC too because with the full version, i get to have the full set of emoticons, custom font colors (i prefer pink, xD), i also get a free botnet with purchase as well. so don't feel bad you paid for your IRC client. :)

hope to chat with you soon!

sincerely yours,
monica <3
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Next

Return to Comments & Suggestions