Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by seemenomore1 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:23 pm
([msg=96409]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello,

I'm a college student and I'm new to this site (it looks cool though).

During the day, I'm at the library or the gym or my house or in commute to and from those places.

I'm really happy to be here!
seemenomore1
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by H3avy_Metal on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:24 am
([msg=96571]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello

I am Christian and i am 32 years old.
I found this site while searching for a leagal method to practice things and methods i learned in the past.
I am still at the very start of this whole journey but i am eager to learn new stuff.
My goal is to get a better understanding on comouter security.
At the side of programing i know the basics of C++/#, Python, JS, Java and VBA, but it is just basic knowlege that i needed for a few simple projects. One could say i can "hack"together my alpplications that i need and my code is far from beautifull but it works.

So that covers most of it.

Best regards
Christian
H3avy_Metal
New User
New User

Post by kemiseba on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:21 pm
([msg=96603]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello all,

i'm a 35 year old developper.
Would love to learn basics in hacking.
thanks all for your support.
kemiseba
New User
New User

Post by allenpaul342 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:33 am
([msg=96646]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

I am 23 years old
a wanna be hacker
I'm new here also
allenpaul342
New User
New User

Post by carpehack on Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:29 pm
([msg=97544]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hey, I'm a jerk at age of 23 and I'm trying to learn some facebook hacks lol, if anybody can help me out, I'll love you more than everything lol.
Here
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=16238
carpehack
New User
New User

Post by hackerramen on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:52 pm
([msg=97580]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Greetings everyone! I am currently 14 and a member of Cyber Patriots. My team recently placed 14 in the nation semifinals- I have come to this site to gain a better understanding of html and website penetration! I enjoy playing piano and cello and practicing Wing Chun. I have a basic understanding of html.
hackerramen
New User
New User

Post by QuasiFanatical on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:14 am
([msg=97596]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Greetings. My name is QuasiFanatical, or just Quasi. I'm a student 15 hours a week, and worker 15 hours a week. I've held an interest in programming since I was little, which quickly developed into a fascination with how things run in a computer. I'd spend hours lurking through a running program with a memory editor, or cracking into files to mess with the code inside. Soon that development turned into an addiction of sorts, and I've never been able to stop myself from messing with any code, any program I could get my hands on. I'm still not too knowledgeable on the inner workings of a computer, and my recent obstacles in life had gotten me out of practice. However, I don't want to just be another script kiddie, giggling to themselves as they run malicious code on their mom's computer; never truly knowing what they're doing, and only what the end result should look like. I want to learn more about what makes our technology tick, I want to learn more about how to get that technology to do as I say, and most importantly, I just want to learn. About everything.

I'm sorry for the long post, but I couldn't find any other way to explain how I feel. Please, if you have any more questions, feel free to message me. I don't want to be yet another idle noob, who check out a few of the challenges, before disappearing from the site completely. I want to be an active member of the community, and more importantly, meet the people who make this site what it is today.
QuasiFanatical
New User
New User

Post by revllmp3 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:15 pm
([msg=97682]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi I'm revll, I'm a student and I like programming and playing the violin
and yeah...
revllmp3
New User
New User

Post by _mountaindew_ on Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:03 pm
([msg=97719]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi bois,
I swear I'm the youngest one here
I go to a shit school
Otherwise I'm like, a social person
I go to the gym like 5 times a week
Also I'm very fast at learning new things
I like talking, online privacy, computer science and

memes

I really like memes
_mountaindew_
New User
New User

Post by Spongle007 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:28 am
([msg=97835]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi everyone!

I discovered this place about 9months back then just forgot all about it till the other day. I'm studying from home to be a web developer, mostly dealing with javaScript within React.js. I'm 37 and havent worked in years... started tutoring chemistry about 2 weeks back and it's sparked a passion for worthy pursuits.

Ever since I discovered what SQL injection was (not long ago!) I became enthralled with some so cool and strange... Now I want to learn more and this place is great! The projects are hard but pulling away from one can be even harder it would seem...

I'm from Australia by the way so if I say 'cunt' alot its not an insult or anything lol
Spongle007
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to NZone