Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by mave75 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:34 am
([msg=25012]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

hi there,

first of all i want to point out that this is a very interesting site..there isn't anything comparable on german sites...

ok, in comparison with the majority of the site members i feel myself almost dead (34 years)..

i live in berlin and work in the social sector, which means, i've a very small clue about the interior life of a computer. certainly i changed some graphic cards or anthing else from time to time, but i think that the most of you won't even regard this a basic knowledges..

i am fascinated about the skills real hackers do have..it is something very different as the ordinary things i am used to do..
and to study further and to widen my technical horizon i want to start a challenge: learning the methods of hacking

as i said before, i'm an absolut novice and i wonder if it is possible to learn this as a man, who only uses the pc for gaming or surfing (and having in mind, that i straightly walk towards the age of 40)..

certainly i need basics..i remember having MS DOS lessons 15 years ago :? ..so i would appreciate if you tell me how to start in this personal experiment...

kind regards..
mave75
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by 3nIGhost on Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:34 pm
([msg=25031]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hey HackThisSite.org,

My name Tony Tapia aka 3nIGhost which is my old hackthissite.org nick im somewhat of old on this site and i made a new nick which is this one MrTapia, im 19, i go to college im in the military, i work with computers networking and programmin more of networking kinda guy but i know a little about everything. So anything else anybody would like to know please send me a PM i wouldnt mind to get back at you so i dont mind. ill be available k.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

|Theodore Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
3nIGhost
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by superskunk on Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:27 pm
([msg=25039]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

lo all my name's chris I'm 26, from england, I work as a support analyst at a local uni, I like heavy metal and seeing how drunk I can get and still fix computers(although it would seem that I can still do it while completely inebriated! just joined up to do a bit of brushing up as I have been lazy in recent years, and hopefully learn some new stuff too.

Ciao 4 now
superskunk
New User
New User

Post by SgtSpike on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:32 am
([msg=25174]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

G'day,

Imm a Networking, websites student, 24 years old.............want to really get into the security side of things, thought this was the best place to start...........I just stumbled upon this site, awesome set up!!!!
SgtSpike
New User
New User

Post by -HellBound on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:32 am
([msg=25241]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Been on the website for 2 years now, just recently found the forums, hi there. :)
-HellBound
New User
New User

Post by CoPP on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:19 pm
([msg=25253]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

My name is Colin.
I enjoy challenges and things out of the norm.
I'm a fairly physical guy. I enjoy sports and love staying in relatively good shape.
I've got a great new girlfriend and a great new thirst to learn about computers.
I attend Alfred State College where I major in Network Administration and Computer Science.
I'm here to get to know some people in my field and some others and to pick up valuable skills along the way.

Thanks.
CoPP
New User
New User

Post by TheThiefOfAlways on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:54 pm
([msg=25319]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

I'm 13
I dont have a job but i need one cuz im hella broke!
I go to school at the high school in town and im a freshman.
I spend most of my time in the basment building and hacking computers.
Im fuckin crazy if you know me in real life i love heavy metal and hard rock
so thats like it ig idk theres not much to me im just a kid that love computers and has practically no life hehe

if you wanna know my name well you gotta decode it haha (just somethin fun to do if your bored!)
heres the key --

(hint-your gunna need a calculator and your gunna have to do alot of multipying)

1=a
2=b
3=c
4=d
5=e
6=f
7=g
8=h
9=i
11=j
22=k
33=l
44=m
55=n
66=o
77=p
88=q
99=r
111=s
222=t
333=u
444=v
555=w
666=x
777=y
888=z

alright thats my first name haha have fun if enough people reply to this then i might do one with my last name ha

HAVE FUN!!
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else use it, and get a new one every six months. -Clifford Stoll
TheThiefOfAlways
New User
New User

Post by chippy155 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:44 pm
([msg=25323]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello im Jacob a.k.a. Chippy a.k.a. Mizakura
im 15 yrs old almost 16
im a sophmore in HS
i like 2 play online games i want 2 learn how 2 hack
chippy155
New User
New User

Post by jimmie32 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:08 pm
([msg=25353]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

I added some MD5's for the sheer fun of it. Have fun decoding, they're easy.
Hey all! I'm 398b607f0d7ab1129ee873b998fc8fab and I'm c20ad4d76fe97759aa27a0c99bff6710 years old.
I'm (probably amazing for my age :p) Web Developer and "Programmer", I know PHP/MySQL, (X)HTML/CSS and Python :)
I <3 HTS :P Learned alot with it.
I'm not really going to write more as I'm leaving soon, so I'm leaving a simple "Hai!". Hello all :)
jimmie32
New User
New User

Post by raziug09 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:03 am
([msg=25371]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello Everyone.
I am Raziug and I happen to stumble across this website that interested me very much, so I signed up. :mrgreen:
I am a university student and almost finished with my associates degree in electronics, though I did have a bit of Networking, it's not enough for me to consider hacking.

I am 19 years old and turning 20 in a couple of days.
I work a dead end job, hence my enrollment for higher education.
I am hoping that I will learn a few things from this site and enjoy it.
Hacking is interesting to me and I am looking foward to this learning experience. So thus I begin my journey as a noob lol.
Hope to learn from each other.

-Raziug :mrgreen:
raziug09
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to NZone