Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Spongle007 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:28 am
([msg=97835]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi everyone!

I discovered this place about 9months back then just forgot all about it till the other day. I'm studying from home to be a web developer, mostly dealing with javaScript within React.js. I'm 37 and havent worked in years... started tutoring chemistry about 2 weeks back and it's sparked a passion for worthy pursuits.

Ever since I discovered what SQL injection was (not long ago!) I became enthralled with some so cool and strange... Now I want to learn more and this place is great! The projects are hard but pulling away from one can be even harder it would seem...

I'm from Australia by the way so if I say 'cunt' alot its not an insult or anything lol
Spongle007
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by DylanCooper on Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:30 am
([msg=97912]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello everyone, this is DylanCooper, newbie at this amazing forum.
I am a streaming freak.
Will learn alot from this forum and at the same time will create value here as much as i can
DylanCooper
New User
New User

Post by Pr0j3ct97 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:15 am
([msg=98031]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

What's up, I go by Pr0j3ct97. I'm a 22 year old dude that enjoys games, internet and good memes. I'm not exactly new to hacking but at the same time I'm not that great hence why I'm willing to learn. I've done an IT course in college and have some form of knowledge on programming and networking. Best way to describe me is in some ways... Elliot Alderson. I share a few similarities with him in which I'm usually always quiet, I suffer from mild to mid level anxiety and I don't like talking to a lot of people irl. It's great to become part of such a community and I only wish I'd have joined way earlier.

console.log("Bye World");
Pr0j3ct97
New User
New User

Previous

Return to NZone