Found an inconsistancy with challenge Basic 7

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Found an inconsistancy with challenge Basic 7

Post by illiander42 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:32 am
([msg=95533]see Found an inconsistancy with challenge Basic 7[/msg])

I'd like to bring this up privately with someone who would be able to sort it, without posting spoilers publicly.

Who should I talk to?

Edit: It's an alternate way to beat it, that obviously wasn't thought of, but should work given the steps needed to solve it.
illiander42
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Found an inconsistancy with challenge Basic 7

Post by Hopefullyanonymous on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:03 am
([msg=95538]see Re: Found an inconsistancy with challenge Basic 7[/msg])

illiander42 wrote:I'd like to bring this up privately with someone who would be able to sort it, without posting spoilers publicly.

Who should I talk to?

Edit: It's an alternate way to beat it, that obviously wasn't thought of, but should work given the steps needed to solve it.

Most of the admins and moderators haven't logged in in years. Anyway, can you explain level 7 basic to me?
Hopefullyanonymous
New User
New User

Re: Found an inconsistancy with challenge Basic 7

Post by NETWORKsecurity on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:32 pm
([msg=95541]see Re: Found an inconsistancy with challenge Basic 7[/msg])

illiander42 wrote:I'd like to bring this up privately with someone who would be able to sort it, without posting spoilers publicly.

Who should I talk to?

Hello there, feel free to pm me(you either need one more post or you can use HTS message center) or if you want to go direct route contact weekend or Kage on irc.
NETWORKsecurity
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to NZone