Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by hcgnzlz76 on Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:15 pm
([msg=107542]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hey, my name is Hugo, father of a 15 year old, and owner of a tax office, Apex Tax Prep Services, and looking for some quick fast help.

In the past year and a half, my daughter has been taken away by DCFS, my business robbed, all my friends gone, and arrested 5 times on charges due to lies from people trying to hide their harrassment that has gone for years.

I just found 100 percent proof that my three phones, personal computers have been hacked and monitored and my harrassers
that pretend to be voices in my head but are neighbors and relative of mine just claimed that they "Annonimous" of course q lie, but they are threatening all my neighbors and and adult recently hit a minor in the face and yet they all just keep playing this sick game. I'm trying to stay calm but just found that they were using a realtek dongle to log into my network and monitor my computer screens. They have even claimed to have stolen my clients profiles and that they also stole a notary stamp, now in trying to get my phone free but I just don't know enough to fix my phones and computers, can't call cops cause they all say are going to lie about me, they have gone as far as accusing me of molesting my child. I'm expecting to get my daughter back next Wednesday. They definitely monitoring my cell right now and as part of their slander will probably take over this account.
hugo c gonzalez
hcgnzlz76
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by DaFish731 on Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:54 pm
([msg=107793]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

We'll stay with my name is D. I'm 26yo and I'm active duty USAF. I recently got into ethical hacking while I playing watch dogs 2 lol. Anyways I'm in love with the field but I don't know anything about it. No prior knowledge in coding, script, programming or anything involving ethical hacking. I'm wanting to go to school for cyber security/pen testing. Do I need any knowledge before I go? if so where do I start?
DaFish731
New User
New User

Post by Webs223 on Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:32 am
([msg=107966]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi
I am webs223 it is nice to meet everyone, :)
Webs223
New User
New User

Previous

Return to NZone