Please, help me seek revenge.

Bad threads go here

Please, help me seek revenge.

Post by Pengwen on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:40 pm
([msg=13915]see Please, help me seek revenge.[/msg])

Summary:
I am currently looking for a house to rent for the winter season in Whistler, Canada. One of the landlords I contacted emailed me back with detail on his apartment and what sounded to be a pretty good deal. Anyway after having completed an application form and being approved for tenancy, I found out that he was really based some where in Africa, most likely Nigeria and that he was infact trying to scam me out of several thousand dollars. So obviously im pissed he tried to scam me but what really pisses me off is the time I wasted corresponding with him. Which lead to me losing the opportunity to rent several other properties. (Which in whistler is a big deal, because as many as a 100 people will show up in an hour to view a property).

So I want to seek revenge on this guy and get back at him for trying to rip me and other people off. All I have is his email address and telephone number. I was hoping to maybe trace it back to him ? And inform the police (although nothing much would happen from this). Or try and beat him at his own game and send him a keylogger or trojan and atleast fuck his computer up. Or find out some interesting details about him. He went by the name of Reverend Borris Gapanovitch. I had to submit an application to him (word or text document.) And I was thinking maybe I can hide or attach a keylogger or trojan in this. If I submit it as an updated version or as another person.

Also he doesn't know I know he is a scammer, so that may be usefull aswell. Let me know if you can help!
Pengwen
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Please, help me seek revenge.

Post by zackfett1337 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:56 pm
([msg=13918]see Re: Please, help me seek revenge.[/msg])

Hack This Site is a free, safe and legal training ground for hackers to test and expand their hacking skills

nothing of which you are asking us to help you with is safe or legal, and you are spamming, you would probably be best off to GTFO
zackfett1337
New User
New User

Re: Please, help me seek revenge.

Post by TheMindRapist on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:05 pm
([msg=13919]see Re: Please, help me seek revenge.[/msg])

Banned.
TheMindRapist
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Graveyard