Anonymous homepage

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Anonymous homepage

Post by Okeymaker on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:51 am
([msg=62800]see Anonymous homepage[/msg])

Anyone who knows the adress to Anonymous homepage? I have visited the website a while ago, but I can´t remember the adress and unforutnately i delete my browser history just in case.
Btw, what about Anonymous hacking Facebook today? Do you think they will make it?
~SEEK AND HEAL~ Failure
Okeymaker
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Anonymous homepage

Post by themenniss on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:27 am
([msg=62802]see Re: Anonymous homepage[/msg])

I think the claims that anon are hacking facebook are mostly fake or by a small group getting lots of publicity because it is a big claim. Some of the more well known voices within anon (Sabu, for example) don't expect to see any results from it.
Sabu wrote:RE: #opFacebook I've been saying this for months: I don't know who created that operation but I highly doubt it will be fruitful.

It also doesn't seem to be in line with their support of freedom of speech/ transparency or their hatred of the security industry.
Regardless if they do try (or if anyone does try) it'll be interesting to know the motives behind it and to see if their efforts actually get them anywhere.

With respect to your question about an anon ''homepage''. I'd say there's nothing official as they are a very decentralised group and so an official homepage would be very unlikely to find. there'll be plenty of pages related to them, you might want to try google.
Sanity is dull.
themenniss
New User
New User

Post by Okeymaker on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:26 pm
([msg=62807]see Re: Anonymous homepage[/msg])

~SEEK AND HEAL~ Failure
Okeymaker
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by mShred on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:24 pm
([msg=62820]see Re: Anonymous homepage[/msg])

How upsetting.
Anyway, Anon have a few pages. This is probably the most common, http://anonops.com/.
mShred
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by Okeymaker on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:57 am
([msg=62837]see Re: Anonymous homepage[/msg])

mShred wrote:How upsetting.
Anyway, Anon have a few pages. This is probably the most common, http://anonops.com/.

What is upsetting? However, thx for the link. I think I have seen another oficiall website though, containing their motives and catchwords. But ofc, they have no real leaders(?) so their goal and idea´s really vary.
~SEEK AND HEAL~ Failure
Okeymaker
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by acevic on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:13 pm
([msg=62975]see Re: Anonymous homepage[/msg])

Anonymous sites mostly lurk in the deep web, using .onion domains. Despite being heavily decentralized and having no official site, you will find a heap of information, accurate and inaccurate searching through the deep webs.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Return to General