Help! I need somebody!

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Re: Help! I need somebody!

Post by sanddbox on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:19 pm
([msg=37038]see Re: Help! I need somebody![/msg])

Magilla wrote:Hello My screen name is Magilla and I need some help. Every time I try doing the Missions I need a password, So I figure that I have to put in my account password and it doesn't work I just keep getting an error.Please let me know if their a different password that I have to enter.Thank you

The point of the missions are to figure out the passwords.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by viper2069 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:47 pm
([msg=37044]see Re: Help! I need somebody![/msg])

sanddbox wrote:I don't see why you'd want to limit your learning. While it is useful to specialize in an area, there's no need to focus only on that.

The major step in hacking is learning everything you can. You never know when you'll need a skill :P

did i mention anywhere of "limiting your learning"?? didnt think so. all im saying is that you cant learn everything about everything. If you want to be a jack of all trades thats fine but i would rather be an ace in a couple areas..Thats all im saying. Course i guess that sandbox is supernatural and can be a ace of all trades. us mortals cant
viper2069
New User
New User

Post by UNL2009 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:55 pm
([msg=37084]see Re: Help! I need somebody![/msg])

viper2069 wrote:
sanddbox wrote:I don't see why you'd want to limit your learning. While it is useful to specialize in an area, there's no need to focus only on that.

The major step in hacking is learning everything you can. You never know when you'll need a skill :P

did i mention anywhere of "limiting your learning"?? didnt think so. all im saying is that you cant learn everything about everything. If you want to be a jack of all trades thats fine but i would rather be an ace in a couple areas..Thats all im saying. Course i guess that sandbox is supernatural and can be a ace of all trades. us mortals cant

Sandy's talking about where you said its better to focus on one particular thing, rather than a general idea in everything. I think...

IMO, yea, its good to know what's going on in all aspects, but there will probably be something you take to more so than others, so you'll end up "specializing" in that...
UNL2009
New User
New User

Post by viper2069 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:44 pm
([msg=37103]see Re: Help! I need somebody![/msg])

yeah i know what he was referring to but i dont agree because you arent going to get hired for anything being sorta good at everything. you get hired being the best at a few things unless you are getting shit pay
viper2069
New User
New User

Post by DamegedSpy on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:46 pm
([msg=37104]see Re: Help! I need somebody![/msg])

:P
People only pay you for what they don't know.
If you don't know something it is going to cost you.
DamegedSpy
Poster
Poster

Previous

Return to General