Need help , my site got hacked (by Kala$nikoV t34m)

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Need help , my site got hacked (by Kala$nikoV t34m)

Post by staroes on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:31 am
([msg=30565]see Need help , my site got hacked (by Kala$nikoV t34m)[/msg])

Hi guys, I'm new here, and I really need your help, because my friend's site has been hacked, and we don't know what should we do. Well, actually we do one thing, asked web hosting provider , but they don't response anthying (untill the day I write this). The hacker claimed them self by Kala$nikoV t34m. We really don't know anything about them or maybe someone just provoke us to them. Well we don't know and that's not the main concern right know

our site has been hacked like this site ( I use google to search who is Kala$nikoV t34m , and for the God's sake there are so many site hacked by them )

http://domainedetabary.com/

I'm sorry that I don't give the actual site, because I haven't asked to my friend about asking people in the internet about this.

So, do u know how to get our site back ?? If u know guys, please be kind to us. Thanx =)
staroes
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Need help , my site got hacked (by Kala$nikoV t34m)

Post by sandsphinx on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:02 am
([msg=30567]see Re: Need help , my site got hacked (by Kala$nikoV t34m)[/msg])

Well i took a look at the link you gave to me, basically we dealing with probably some punk ass kid by looking at the design on that webpage. It looks like a 4 years piczo page. And i came across there actual website, which is a phishing site, faking a hotmail login.
http://32rab.jeeran.com/el3akrab.htm

The guys hotmail account for the phishing site is "t7tooooo7a@hotmail.com"
Im pretty sure this is probably a fake account he checks now and then.

xss@dahaya.com is also a email i found on the phishing site.

http://static.jeeranservices.net/ this is another server that they own, i think this is where they keep all there code. I found a huge gallery of fake hotmail code.

http://www.frankandernest.com/ i think might be one of there servers, taking a look around didnt get me very far. basically i can find the email addresses of the guys who did this... but there is nothing much you can do, just find how they did it, and fix it.
Do you have any idea as to why they did this?

http://www.dahaya.com/
http://www.hawamail.com/

these are two other websites that i think they own, they are all arabic, and they are all phishing sites, by taking a look at this. i do think your friend was a victim to a phishing site, most probably these guys. :/
sandsphinx
Poster
Poster

Post by staroes on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:44 am
([msg=30570]see Re: Need help , my site got hacked (by Kala$nikoV t34m)[/msg])

First, thanx for the reply ^^

such amazing that I only give u one link , and viola u give amazing facts about the hacker

well, my friend is making fans club's site for her idol, and we don't know why the hacker do this.

the problem is we don't know how to fix this ?? can u give me some information or what should we do ?? (because we don't know anything about hack things, and I surfed the internet and found this forum)

well, thanx again =)
staroes
New User
New User

Post by sandsphinx on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:49 am
([msg=30571]see Re: Need help , my site got hacked (by Kala$nikoV t34m)[/msg])

like ive said. the hackers that did this have phishing sites. They have made fake hotmail sites where your friend has probably gone and signed in with his email and pass, but the form sends the hacker your input. So he probably went to your domain server, and logged in using your email address, and that pass, as most people use the same pass for everything, then he deleted everything on the server, and then uploaded his own index.html file. To be honest, you should have backed up the server if it was that important.

there is nothing you can do apart from start again. sorry.
sandsphinx
Poster
Poster

Post by Bren2010 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:55 pm
([msg=30572]see Re: Need help , my site got hacked (by Kala$nikoV t34m)[/msg])

First of all, really sorry about your friends site.

Second of all, here is what you should do. Contact the webmaster and ask them to reset the password, and put it as something something long, with preferably with a meaning to you. Not something like JustinBieber, more like your proudest moment, or dogs name. Once you do all that, begin reconstruction of the website, making sure that what your working on is only visible to you (i.e. put up a "Under Construction" page).

Third of all, protect it like your bank account. Ensure that you use official websites (not phishing scams), never reveal your password. Most importantly, if your not sure that something is safe (your code, certain sites), ask in forums like these.

Hopefully, this will help in the future. ;)
Bren2010
Poster
Poster

Post by godofcereal on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:18 pm
([msg=30573]see Re: Need help , my site got hacked (by Kala$nikoV t34m)[/msg])

Contact the webmaster and ask them to reset the password, and put it as something something long, with preferably with a meaning to you. Not something like JustinBieber, more like your proudest moment, or dogs name.

Bad idea, that sort of password can be got through social engineering. If anything just pick a piece of food and use it as a password or something like that. Its hard to SE a password out of you if your password is pastacake.
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Post by Bren2010 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:32 pm
([msg=30575]see Re: Need help , my site got hacked (by Kala$nikoV t34m)[/msg])

Any password can be gotten through SE, despite it's genre. I'm not saying just use (i.e. dogs name) "Lucky" as your password. Mess it up a bit, like "LuckyPWNS09".

Understand?
Bren2010
Poster
Poster

Post by sandsphinx on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:50 pm
([msg=30576]see Re: Need help , my site got hacked (by Kala$nikoV t34m)[/msg])

Yeh godofcereal? Do you understand?! ;) rofl, btw you are obviously from a different country to America or the uk, it's got not gotten... And I think the beat thing he could do is pick a password like ghsgs5h1 and then encrypt it with MD5. Not un-decryptable but a pretty secure pass compared to luckyPWN5... Or maybe fix the hole, and stop complaining, I mean these guys look like two year olds working...
sandsphinx
Poster
Poster

Post by Bren2010 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:00 pm
([msg=30577]see Re: Need help , my site got hacked (by Kala$nikoV t34m)[/msg])

Don't you remember the quote on the home page?

The big lie of computer security is that security improves by imposing complex passwords on users. In real life, people write down anything they can't remember. Security is increased by designing for the way humans actually behave. -Jakob Nielsen

I dare you to remember "ghsgs5h1" a month later and get into your FTP without resetting.

*GRAMMER FIGHT*
Btw, lol nice. America born and raised.
Gotten - got; past tense of get 8-)
Bren2010
Poster
Poster

Post by sandsphinx on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:35 am
([msg=30588]see Re: Need help , my site got hacked (by Kala$nikoV t34m)[/msg])

Bren2010 wrote:Don't you remember the quote on the home page?<br><br>
The big lie of computer security is that security improves by imposing complex passwords on users. In real life, people write down anything they can't remember. Security is increased by designing for the way humans actually behave. -Jakob Nielsen
<br><br>I dare you to remember "ghsgs5h1" a month later and get into your FTP without resetting. <br><br>*GRAMMER FIGHT*<br>Btw, lol nice. America born and raised.<br>Gotten - got; past tense of get 8-)

i have remembered a 18bit pass for my hts account. :)
and hotmail too, as if you lose hotmail you lose everything. as i once found out.

Another great tip if you think that your code is wrong or looks a bit bad, then go to www.w3schools.com and it will have a code verifier thing. Its great for HTML, javascript, PHP, and CSS i think. :/
sandsphinx
Poster
Poster

Next

Return to General