Advice to new user

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Advice to new user

Post by ahzarad_bjj on Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:07 pm
([msg=107583]see Advice to new user[/msg])

Hello guys!!! I'd like if anyone could give me some advices for a new member like me.
i'm not a completely noob in programming but it's not like i'm a great one programmer either. I know a little bit of C++ , python (i use it for my studies, but you know, just the classic-if,for,pandas,sklearn,numpy- stuff) and i'm a llittle bit familiar, just a bit with linux (i'm using xubuntu on a virtualbox, i couldn't run it on dual boot haha)
i'm a really self-lerner and i would love to learn anything about anything and if you could give me a path would be awesome, i want to exploit my free time during this quarantine :twisted:
ahzarad_bjj
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Advice to new user

Post by pretentious on Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:17 am
([msg=107598]see Re: Advice to new user[/msg])

Heyyo!

For programming, start with small challenges you'd like to solve. That's a cleché but it keeps you curious when you have to build something real.

For hacking, start with the basic challenges and see what skill level you're at. You can find help on the forums or discord if you get stuck.
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
Can you say brainwashing It's a non stop disco
pretentious
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General