video conferencing

General technological topics without their own forum go here

video conferencing

Post by whitewisdom on Sat May 21, 2016 5:07 pm
([msg=92337]see video conferencing[/msg])

Would you know any video conferencing software that are especially designed not only for casual online chatting but also for official or company use? Well, my brother mentioned before that they were using a video conferencing software that is HIPPA Compliance (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996). He used to work in a hospital in New York but then he already resigned and put up his own clinic that's why he didn't get the chance to know the software's complete details. He was just recommending it to me since it may be also useful for our company. He said that its very convenient for both patient and doctors since they are allowed to discuss medical issues online. It is also being used for their web conferencing in the hospital. In case you know any similar software, please feel free to drop a line. Thanks.
whitewisdom
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: video conferencing

Post by -Ninjex- on Sun May 22, 2016 7:41 am
([msg=92339]see Re: video conferencing[/msg])

At Amazon fulfillment centers, they essentially use "Skype for business" which was formerly known as Lync:

https://products.office.com/en-us/skype ... e-meetings

This software is designed so that it can be used in a business area or personally.
For those that know
K: 0x2CD8D4F9
-Ninjex-

Re: video conferencing

Post by whitewisdom on Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:39 am
([msg=92615]see Re: video conferencing[/msg])

Hello. Thanks for posting. We already found the video conferencing software. My brother was able to recognize their company logo when we searched online. My superiors have already approved of it as well.
whitewisdom
New User
New User

Return to General