Please I need help

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Please I need help

Post by newtothis87 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:10 pm
([msg=79444]see Please I need help[/msg])

Can someone show how to view facebook private photos without being friend? or maybe profile? I have a major crush on this guy and I don't wanna look creepy adding him. Please?
newtothis87
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Please I need help

Post by limdis on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:47 pm
([msg=79449]see Re: Please I need help[/msg])

You should just add him and strike up a conversation. Stalking him is creepy. Don't be so shy.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by newtothis87 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:38 pm
([msg=79452]see Re: Please I need help[/msg])

I feel it's not the right time to add yet. Anyone help?
newtothis87
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:06 pm
([msg=79453]see Re: Please I need help[/msg])

Not possible. Go away. Nobody wants to waste their time on social media nonsense.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by pretentious on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:38 am
([msg=79456]see Re: Please I need help[/msg])

newtothis87 wrote:Can someone show how to view facebook private photos without being friend? or maybe profile? I have a major crush on this guy and I don't wanna look creepy adding him. Please?

to expand on what Limdis said, adding someone one FB is not creepy. Stalking them is. I accepted a request from a chick because we had 2 mutual friends, a few months ago. I still have no idea who the fuck she is. Apparently we went to school together? :lol: I doubt anyone looks to far into this stuff. Looking for an exploit to get his private info isn't the way to go and is a bad start in the wrong direction IMO
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
Can you say brainwashing It's a non stop disco
pretentious
Addict
Addict

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:00 am
([msg=79457]see Re: Please I need help[/msg])

In case of desparate measures, create a new facebook with a not overly hot chick where we all know it's fake, but a really pretty girl of a pic and send the request. If he doesn't accept, he's probably gay and not worth your time, j/k
For those that know
K: 0x2CD8D4F9
-Ninjex-

Post by Veos on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:28 pm
([msg=79467]see Re: Please I need help[/msg])

newtothis87 wrote:Can someone show how to view facebook private photos without being friend? or maybe profile? I have a major crush on this guy and I don't wanna look creepy adding him. Please?

Adding some guy on facebook is not creepy, I assume you know this guy from a party or even mutual friend. Most people seem to accept requests. What I am saying is that you should just add him.
He wont be creeped out at all. Unless you are ommitting telling us certain details that has lead you to believe that he will be creeped out.... Example being, you baught him a puppy and spary painted I love you on its back with a picture of you hanging from its collar.... See that would be one of :o moments, which is creepy.
I doubt you did that, so add him. Just click the button. Close your eyes and click it if it helps you.

BUT! If say you had to do some, we'll call it surveillance? For your client in your newly established private eye business. You may wanna check out mutual friends, possibly use there facebook?

But no serriously just add him :)
Veos
New User
New User

Return to General