Contact

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Contact

Post by -Ninjex- on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:26 pm
([msg=77896]see Contact[/msg])

If anyone wants to stay in contact with me: chat.freenode.net alias Ninjex

--
</3
image
For those that know
K: 0x2CD8D4F9
User avatar
-Ninjex-
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Contact

Post by tgoe on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:46 am
([msg=77913]see Re: Contact[/msg])

wtf did you do
User avatar
tgoe
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:33 pm
Location: q3dm7
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Contact

Post by hellow533 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:03 am
([msg=77914]see Re: Contact[/msg])

I hope he's not whoring for attention or anything.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
User avatar
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Contact

Post by tgoe on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:39 am
([msg=77916]see Re: Contact[/msg])

hellow533 wrote:I hope he's not whoring for attention or anything.


I'd bet this guy has more weight than you do.
User avatar
tgoe
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:33 pm
Location: q3dm7
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Contact

Post by hellow533 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:38 am
([msg=77919]see Re: Contact[/msg])

tgoe wrote:
hellow533 wrote:I hope he's not whoring for attention or anything.


I'd bet this guy has more weight than you do.

I have no idea what you meant by that.

Anyway, Ninjex, are you leaving HTS? What's with the broken heart? Why are you giving us information to stay in contact with you?
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
User avatar
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Contact

Post by tgoe on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:25 pm
([msg=77920]see Re: Contact[/msg])

I just meant he's done well for the forum. I thought you were being a dick.
User avatar
tgoe
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:33 pm
Location: q3dm7
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Contact

Post by Goatboy on Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:24 pm
([msg=77931]see Re: Contact[/msg])

He left for the same reason I did, by the looks of it.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
User avatar
Goatboy
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Contact

Post by hellow533 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:07 pm
([msg=77936]see Re: Contact[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:He left for the same reason I did, by the looks of it.

Why did you leave?
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
User avatar
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Contact

Post by pretentious on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:03 am
([msg=77938]see Re: Contact[/msg])

hellow533 wrote:
Goatboy wrote:He left for the same reason I did, by the looks of it.

Why did you leave?

+1
I hope everything is ok, Ninjex.
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
Can you say brainwashing It's a non stop disco
User avatar
pretentious
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:48 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Contact

Post by 0phidian on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:36 pm
([msg=77939]see Re: Contact[/msg])

Ninjex, thanks for everthing you've done for us, hope you come back.
User avatar
0phidian
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:04 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests