Acevic, rho2 & some blog which is a fraud

Random things go here

Re: Acevic, rho2 & some blog which is a fraud

Post by goluhaque on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:00 am
([msg=61808]see Re: Acevic, rho2 & some blog which is a fraud[/msg])

edone automaton wrote:Dunno man, I don't know you. I was just saying in case you didn't realise. I'll just mind my own fucking business though....

I am not angry or something at you dude. Just clarifying the matter.
You don't expect an SME that previously had no ties with the IT sector to go online where it is not necessary.

And acevic, the company website thing you said, I wouldn't even say how ridiculous that is. Even my school's science club has an online presence. Cake shops everywhere in the world have an online presence. Yes, now I can say that I truly believe in you and your honesty.
(23:45:03) hauk: I guess you are over the best part of your life when 4-year-olds say "Are you an evil man?"
(23:46:19) hauk: and "Ima punch you in the pecker"
goluhaque
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by acevic on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:32 am
([msg=61816]see Re: Acevic, rho2 & some blog which is a fraud[/msg])

You don't expect an SME that previously had no ties with the IT sector to go online where it is not necessary.

And acevic, the company website thing you said, I wouldn't even say how ridiculous that is. Even my school's science club has an online presence. Cake shops everywhere in the world have an online presence. Yes, now I can say that I truly believe in you and your honesty.

There are exceptions to it. Why not verify what I said about the single guy who posted all that stuff on multiple sites? Do it. I don't expect you to work for me, but you should at least know the truth. Since all these fraud reports were generated by the same person and all of them had the same complaint...verbatim, you should have it verified. My projects will continue as they would have earlier, lies don't last too long.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by goluhaque on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:50 am
([msg=61818]see Re: Acevic, rho2 & some blog which is a fraud[/msg])

acevic wrote:There are exceptions to it. Why not verify what I said about the single guy who posted all that stuff on multiple sites? Do it. I don't expect you to work for me, but you should at least know the truth. Since all these fraud reports were generated by the same person and all of them had the same complaint...verbatim, you should have it verified. My projects will continue as they would have earlier, lies don't last too long.

Hmmm. Just saying and telling people what I felt & found. All that stuff is more than just fishy, y' know.
(23:45:03) hauk: I guess you are over the best part of your life when 4-year-olds say "Are you an evil man?"
goluhaque
Poster
Poster

Post by Kage on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:44 am
([msg=61819]see Re: Acevic, rho2 & some blog which is a fraud[/msg])

Well... Acevic did try to get me to effectively merge HTS with Rho2, wanting some sort of investment into the company for a series of hacking-related things. Obviously, I said no. Not because I suspected fraud or anything, but because: 1) Rho2 is at this point a startup with some claimed backers but no product to present yet; and 2) I say no to every single person who asks for any sort of merger with HTS, period (I get about 2 or 3 of these requests a month).

That said, do I think Acevic is a fraudster? Meh.. Nah, not really. Maybe a bit of a pipedreaming fool and a bit of an annoying retard sometimes, but no worse than any other HTS users.

To those who are observing this thread with me, I offer you some of this:

Om nom nom..
~ Kage ~

HackThisSite Manager
Kage
Administrator
Administrator

Post by acevic on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:46 pm
([msg=61821]see Re: Acevic, rho2 & some blog which is a fraud[/msg])

goluhaque wrote:Hmmm. Just saying and telling people what I felt & found. All that stuff is more than just fishy, y' know.

You can't just go about calling someone fraudulent because you think it is fishy and you see something without verifying its authenticity. I am still awaiting the results of your verification with Abdus Salam. Why not find out the authenticity of all the claims you just made?

Kage wrote:Well... Acevic did try to get me to effectively merge HTS with Rho2, wanting some sort of investment into the company for a series of hacking-related things. Obviously, I said no. Not because I suspected fraud or anything, but because: 1) Rho2 is at this point a startup with some claimed backers but no product to present yet; and 2) I say no to every single person who asks for any sort of merger with HTS, period (I get about 2 or 3 of these requests a month).<br><br>That said, do I think Acevic is a fraudster? Meh.. Nah, not really. Maybe a bit of a pipedreaming fool and a bit of an annoying retard sometimes, but no worse than any other HTS users.<br><br>To those who are observing this thread with me, I offer you some of this:<br><br>Image<br><br>Om nom nom..

I OWN you Kage. Now get back to work! :twisted:
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by mShred on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:45 pm
([msg=61822]see Re: Acevic, rho2 & some blog which is a fraud[/msg])

Kage wrote:

Om nom nom..

/me reaches over and grabs a handful
mShred
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by Kage on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:19 pm
([msg=61865]see Re: Acevic, rho2 & some blog which is a fraud[/msg])

acevic wrote:I OWN you Kage. Now get back to work! :twisted:

Don't even try that shit with me, son. I've seen Hangover 2, I know where the rape-spots are in Singapore. I'll call them and direct them to your sweet little asshole.

mShred wrote:/me reaches over and grabs a handful

I replaced that popcorn with my balls. Like your handful now?
~ Kage ~

HackThisSite Manager
Kage
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mShred on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:24 pm
([msg=61871]see Re: Acevic, rho2 & some blog which is a fraud[/msg])

Kage wrote:I replaced that popcorn with my balls. Like your handful now?

....would it be bad to say yes?
mShred
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by goluhaque on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 pm
([msg=61873]see Re: Acevic, rho2 & some blog which is a fraud[/msg])

You got a handful of balls?
goluhaque
Poster
Poster

Post by fashizzlepop on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:50 am
([msg=61874]see Re: Acevic, rho2 & some blog which is a fraud[/msg])

goluhaque wrote:

You got a handful of balls?

Are they chocolate salty balls?
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic