Which is the best and the most secure VPN service?

What's the best way to setup a home network? Why should I care about BGP?

Re: Which is the best and the most secure VPN service?

Post by Bitmex on Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:45 am
([msg=96885]see Re: Which is the best and the most secure VPN service?[/msg])

Okay, we all know that US citizens are super-secret double forbidden from trading on certain crypto exchanges. It's against the law, morally wrong, cripples orphans, yada, yada, yada.
But let's say you were an American citizen on US soil who wanted to access these exchanges. What steps would you need to take to do so in a reasonably secure and reliable manner? I'm assuming first and foremost use an offshore VPN for Bitmex Bitfinex, never access from US IP address.
How about in terms of deposits/withdrawals? Is it sufficient to just deposit Bitcoin from your normal wallet? Or should you move your coins to a dark net wallet, tumble/shapeshift the coins prior to deposit?
Same question from the withdrawal side. If an American withdrawals coins from Bitfiniex, will a KYC-compliant USD converter (like Coinbase) refuse the transaction? Should one conceal coins originating from Bitfinex/Bitmex?
Bitmex
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by katiewilson on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:46 am
([msg=97117]see Re: Which is the best and the most secure VPN service?[/msg])

USA citizens face harsh privacy and data retention laws. Get the best USA VPN today! To avoid being monitored by the US government or unblock US restricted content.

Experience the high-end security with uncompromised blazing Fastest VPN connectivity.

Now you can take full advantage of your internet and access USA content like never before. With blazing fast speeds and high encryption protocols, you can browse and stream your favorite USA content, while maintaining high-level security over your internet connection. With a USA VPN, you will be able to access websites that were blocked outside USA.

https://fastestvpn.com/usa-vpn
katiewilson
New User
New User

Post by mikebrian1 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:09 am
([msg=98200]see Re: Which is the best and the most secure VPN service?[/msg])

Internet is increasing incredibly and we all have faced such issues of privacy and data leaking so here all VPN service providers give solutions. I, personally recommended FastestVPN which provide privacy security, anonymity, reliability so please check out the FastestVPN for the awesome speed and P2P optimized Servers for just $0.83/month as they are offering 92% discount on 5-year plan
mikebrian1
New User
New User

Post by gamerextremez on Wed May 15, 2019 6:25 am
([msg=98211]see Re: Which is the best and the most secure VPN service?[/msg])

Try NordVPN or ExpressVPN as these are the best services so far. Check this blog as well for more details. But I stand firm with my suggestions to use either Nordvpn or Expressvpn.
gamerextremez
New User
New User

Post by MyNameIsLain on Thu May 16, 2019 5:26 am
([msg=98215]see Re: Which is the best and the most secure VPN service?[/msg])

I'd recommend choosing a VPN wisely, as it takes time to understand all the flaws of a particular VPN service while using it. A good explanation of VPN technology and recommendations for choosing one can be found here.
MyNameIsLain
New User
New User

Previous

Return to Networking