Noob need some help

Data that travels over the air and how to protect (or decipher) it

Noob need some help

Post by GuessWho27 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:34 pm
([msg=90343]see Noob need some help[/msg])

Guys im new in this short of things especially linux. i run ubuntu for the moment and im looking for some ways to make my ip dynamic and untraceable, learn how to break wifi networks, accounts etc... i know how noob this sounds but learning, especially about pc, this is the best way to do it.
If anyone is nice enough to give me some advices, teach me... or even send me some links from this forum with what is useful to learn and know, i would be sincerely grateful. Thanks a lot! :lol:
GuessWho27
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Noob need some help

Post by Goatboy on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:26 pm
([msg=90344]see Re: Noob need some help[/msg])

Your IP is likely already dynamic. It will never be untraceable. Wifi cracking. GTFO asking how to break into accounts.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Re: Noob need some help

Post by yummygoodness on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:35 am
([msg=91124]see Re: Noob need some help[/msg])

I use kali so my experience will be different but I learned a lot from books. tons and tons of books. currently reading 4 or 5 books at the same time. im still a noob but my advice would to first learn the system you are on. its really hard to use examples in other books if you don't even know how to move around create files update through repositories etc etc etc. I can recall spending an extra hour on a simple attack because I dint know how to use vi to edit a config file from the terminal nor did I understand I could sudo leafpad to edit it in a gui environment (cant believe I just admitted that) I would suggest "The Linux Command Line" book for that. For wifi Hacking exposed Wirless is decent an easier book with wayyyyyyyyyyy less is "BackTrack 5 Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner's Guide". While reading those books I would suggest looking online for the same attacks but try to find a deeper explanation of what they are and why they work (avoid being just a script kiddie)
yummygoodness
New User
New User

Return to Networking