Best VPN Suggestions

The place for all news posts regarding hacking, activism, and security.

Best VPN Suggestions

Post by jameskotler on Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:29 am
([msg=98789]see Best VPN Suggestions[/msg])

Use of VPNs has been increasing significantly these days. Why? because of security issues. Hackers nowadays are very fast and can easily access personal information and data specially when you use a public Wi-Fi. I live in Germany. I remember when I was using a public Wi-Fi, my data got leaked due to which I have faced a lot of troubles. Since that day, I decided to do research on it and find out the best source to wipe out hackers. I have written various guides about the best vpns. I am listing down five best vpns which I think are very lucrative for yourself.
1-Surfshark
2- PureVPN
3- NordVPn
4- ExpressVPN
5- CyberGhost

I am using surfshark and its quite cheap and user-friendly. For guide click here.
jameskotler
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Best VPN Suggestions

Post by talzub on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:05 am
([msg=98941]see Re: Best VPN Suggestions[/msg])

PureVPN and NordVPN are involved in scandals. I dont think they should be recommended because the purpose of the VPN is flawed if they hand over user information and retain them as well while claiming to keep no logs. My thoughts are based on factual evidence that are available on the web
talzub
New User
New User

Re: Best VPN Suggestions

Post by MarkusCruman on Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:43 am
([msg=99065]see Re: Best VPN Suggestions[/msg])

Personally I am really liking NordVPN for using in school. If you need compare Vpn just read this article https://webguidevpn.com/best-vpn-for-school/ It is a paid service but well worth the money. They have a lot of servers around the world, support streaming, have an awesome and responsive servicedesk and best of all, a no log policy. That last part is something that is being overlooked to often and basically means that your VPN isn’t private at all since the logs will tell exactly what, where and how long you did something. They also have several other benefits like double VPN, Onion routing (join the Onion network without installing additional software) en secure browsing features.
MarkusCruman
New User
New User

Return to Activism and Security News