Basic Mission 6

Learn new things
Forum rules
DO NOT POST ANSWERS OR SPOILERS! [IE: Mission Links, Mission File Names/Pages, Scripts, etc.]

Posting these will result in warnings/bans!

Re: Basic Mission 6

Post by kjt88 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:13 pm
([msg=98971]see Re: Basic Mission 6[/msg])

I am decrypting by hand and I am starting to see a pattern. Now I run into '?" and I dont see any solutions by hand or on the ASCII table. Am I missing something here?

** edit: Okay i got it. Very delightful. So far I've done 1-6 and these last 4 are a challenge, but enjoyable. :D
kjt88
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by und3x on Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:47 pm
([msg=98987]see Re: Basic Mission 6[/msg])

Hello to everyone!
This was one hard form my n00b skills)
I readed all forum topics about mission 6, watched youtube for ASCII + wikipedia and I didn't understand a sh*t man! :D
Then I just beginned to play with encryption form but before I tried a lot using cryptii.com - I where thinking that maybe its Enigma encoded :D
Okay.
I entered aaaaa and I got abcde, after bbbb - bcdefgh.
What we see? Progression, so I used https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_alphabet alphabet and decoded d8f;ejjm in our progression stile and got passed to next level.
I liked this one and it toked 3-4 hours me to agues and understand besides I have no previous experience.
I tried and decoded to everything its possible and I made much harder things buy trying to guess resolution and as we see - its much simpler than I thought.
Thank you very much HTS community!
I love you all!
And a HARD CANDY - SU5SVDZOTExJNU9HTzNCRQ==
und3x
New User
New User

Post by drix0 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:12 am
([msg=99554]see Re: Basic Mission 6[/msg])

i think i have the password for this mission but whenever i put it to the password form it says "error password incorect".
i did encrypted the password back again and it matches to the encrypted password provided. is there something wrong or am i missing something?
drix0
New User
New User

Post by hearttwolife on Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:41 am
([msg=100016]see Re: Basic Mission 6[/msg])

ok test passed, I have looked far too far ...
hearttwolife
New User
New User

Post by tytoalba2 on Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:08 pm
([msg=103285]see Re: Basic Mission 6[/msg])

Ok, so the encrypted password is "ef6d;>l7"

Is the one before last a capital i? Because then when I encrypt what I think is the password, I have the same encrypted password, but when I submit the answer, it's wrong... Or is there another character I missed?
tytoalba2
New User
New User

Previous

Return to Basic