Basic Mission 10

Learn new things
Forum rules
DO NOT POST ANSWERS OR SPOILERS! [IE: Mission Links, Mission File Names/Pages, Scripts, etc.]

Posting these will result in warnings/bans!

Re: Basic Mission 10

Post by Pr0j3ct97 on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:38 am
([msg=98051]see Re: Basic Mission 10[/msg])

Honestly the best advice I can give to solving this and the other missions are to just do a little research and use a little sense.
Pr0j3ct97
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by BozzyDon on Thu May 30, 2019 7:27 pm
([msg=98312]see Re: Basic Mission 10[/msg])

I think I have broken this page fiddling with the console and javascript injections. Every time i try to access level 10, it says you must be logged in to view this page, any solutions to get back to challenge would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
BozzyDon
New User
New User

Post by YoureNotMyMommy on Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:36 am
([msg=98323]see Re: Basic Mission 10[/msg])

I have been trying to edit the cookies in Chrome and have gotten no where. I can't even see the cookies. I tried the javascript in chrome but it didn't work, it went to a search page. I downloaded a couple of add ons to chrome and one wouldn't let me use it on the site and the other made my computer basically crash. Any suggestions on how to get to the cookie in Chrome?

**EDIT** I found a pug in for Chrome called EditThisCookie that let me edit the cookie. I still haven't figured out how to run the javascript though.
YoureNotMyMommy
New User
New User

Post by 92dagray on Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:23 pm
([msg=98694]see Re: Basic Mission 10[/msg])

If anyone hasn't figured it out yet, just follow the OP's post. This one is incredibly simple. Just go step by step and pay attention to what the OP says to pay attention too. You'll have it in minutes. It took me probably 15.

Btw, I stumbled on this site about 10 years ago and had absolutely no idea how to get past level 3. I also was pretty impatient then. I'm glad I stumbled on it again. Cool site and lots of really good info!
92dagray
New User
New User

Post by Matt_Murdock on Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:53 am
([msg=99121]see Re: Basic Mission 10[/msg])

Cookies are the key, but no javascript injection that you copy and paste from a web page will work.

The injection has to altered to be specific to what you're trying to change.
Matt_Murdock
New User
New User

Previous

Return to Basic