Twitch gaming

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Twitch gaming

Post by Raventune on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:39 am
([msg=89681]see Twitch gaming[/msg])

Hi everyone,
I had a question and i can not find anything online about it. But I was wondering if hack this site could be concidered gaming on twitch.tv. I have thought about going thru the challenges on a stream. I dont even know what i would put as the game. anyonw who might be able to help me find out would really be appreceated
Raventune
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Twitch gaming

Post by toadboink on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:57 am
([msg=89683]see Re: Twitch gaming[/msg])

I don't know about HTS, but this VM image is specifically offered as a "game"...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hackxor/

(Note: Sourceforge has gotten seriously skeevie about wrapping badware around packages. Also? This image hasn't been updated since 2013. Your mileage may vary, etc. etc.)

However, Twitch.tv's ToS has this to say:

Further, BY USING THE TWITCH SERVICE, INCLUDING THE INTERACTIVE AREAS YOU AGREE NOT TO post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Twitch Service any of the following:

Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation;

The key phrase here is "violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation." There are jurisdictions where mere possession of certain tools constitutes a crime. As a result, this clause might be considered a blanket prohibition on the sort of thing you want to do.

Of course, IANAL.
toadboink
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Gaming