Is there anyone who knows how to use wpe pro?

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Is there anyone who knows how to use wpe pro?

Post by Michee on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:24 am
([msg=87071]see Is there anyone who knows how to use wpe pro?[/msg])

I've looked everywhere and I can't find a good tutorial on how to item dupe with wpe pro on a browser based game. Does anyone know how to use wpe pro?
Michee
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Is there anyone who knows how to use wpe pro?

Post by cyberdrain on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:24 am
([msg=87072]see Re: Is there anyone who knows how to use wpe pro?[/msg])

Michee wrote:I've looked everywhere and I can't find a good tutorial on how to item dupe with wpe pro on a browser based game. Does anyone know how to use wpe pro?

You're asking us to spoonfeed you how to use a tool like a skiddie? What's wrong with this picture here? Seriously, at least most skiddies try to figure out how to use the tool themselves, even if they don't worry about how it works or try to learn anything from it.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Expert
Expert

Post by Turn on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:09 am
([msg=87073]see Re: Is there anyone who knows how to use wpe pro?[/msg])

Hello, Michee
I would recommend you learn what you can about networking, how things like HTTP/S work, etc. Once you do this, some other tools that are going to be useful to you will definitely be Wireshark and Burp Suite. With Burp, you can set your browser to act as a middle man, meaning you can can interecept and change requests on the fly (as well as a plethora of other things). Wireshark is going to be one of the best Network protocol analyzers you can ask for. Learn to use both of these in combination with general Networking, and you are stepping in the right direction.
I wouldn't be expecting to hack this game any time soon if I were you; especially without experience. Take the time, and learn what you need to in order to accomplish your goal in the future.
Social Engineering:
<cen> .lua print ('Tsyn 9.47.-u 3 12 5')
* slickery has quit (User has been banned from HackThisSite (Attempting to use a SpyBot))
* cen has quit (User has been banned from HackThisSite (Attempting to use a SpyBot))
Turn
Poster
Poster

Post by Michee on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:45 pm
([msg=87075]see Re: Is there anyone who knows how to use wpe pro?[/msg])

cyberdrain wrote:
Michee wrote:I've looked everywhere and I can't find a good tutorial on how to item dupe with wpe pro on a browser based game. Does anyone know how to use wpe pro?

You're asking us to spoonfeed you how to use a tool like a skiddie? What's wrong with this picture here? Seriously, at least most skiddies try to figure out how to use the tool themselves, even if they don't worry about how it works or try to learn anything from it.

I'm not looking for a spoonfeed. I'm just confused. If I can easily google my solutions i wouldn't be asking.

-- Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:49 pm --

Turn wrote:Hello, Michee
I would recommend you learn what you can about networking, how things like HTTP/S work, etc. Once you do this, some other tools that are going to be useful to you will definitely be Wireshark and Burp Suite. With Burp, you can set your browser to act as a middle man, meaning you can can interecept and change requests on the fly (as well as a plethora of other things). Wireshark is going to be one of the best Network protocol analyzers you can ask for. Learn to use both of these in combination with general Networking, and you are stepping in the right direction.
I wouldn't be expecting to hack this game any time soon if I were you; especially without experience. Take the time, and learn what you need to in order to accomplish your goal in the future.

Your right. i have no experience in hacking and I'm already trying to do something hard. I should learn the basic before trying to hack a game. And thanks for the advice I will go check out on those.
Michee
New User
New User

Post by ghost107 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:26 pm
([msg=87080]see Re: Is there anyone who knows how to use wpe pro?[/msg])

You know wpe attaches to a process and listens to the process sockets. for a browser based game you have to attach that to your browser, you will get all your browser communication, even things you don't want

I've never used this tool but saw many people who used, plus I avoid tools like this(run virus total on it), as a suggestion for you, lose wpe and go for wireshark.

Or much better try to make your own sniffing tool using pcap or winpcap(wireshark is based on them), they are really good tools.
ghost107
Poster
Poster

Post by Michee on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:06 am
([msg=87092]see Re: Is there anyone who knows how to use wpe pro?[/msg])

ghost107 wrote:You know wpe attaches to a process and listens to the process sockets. for a browser based game you have to attach that to your browser, you will get all your browser communication, even things you don't want

I've never used this tool but saw many people who used, plus I avoid tools like this(run virus total on it), as a suggestion for you, lose wpe and go for wireshark.

Or much better try to make your own sniffing tool using pcap or winpcap(wireshark is based on them), they are really good tools.

Ok I'll go download wireshark and learn how to use that thank you.
Michee
New User
New User

Post by jameskotler on Tue May 07, 2019 12:43 am
([msg=98153]see Re: Is there anyone who knows how to use wpe pro?[/msg])

Well, There are various steps.

First, download theprogram callen WPE PRO.exe and premedit.exte
The files you need are

PermEdit.exe
WPE PRO.exe
WpeSpy.dll
filler.txt

1- Run Wow.exe and login in your character. Make sure your character has atleast "ONE"20 slots bag with the lst slot Empty.

2- Open WPE PRO.exe and keep it like open.

3- The open Permedit.exe find Wow.exe and WPE PRO.exe. Click grant permission for both.

4-If your using Windows Vista. Right click "PermEDIT.exe" and Click "Run as Administrator". If your not a Vista User, Skip this step.

5- Now once your done with Permedit, Go back to WPE PRO. Click "Target Program" then Click Wow.exe and "Open"

6- Now, Open the "Filter 1". Go to Offset 008. in "Search" type 13, in "Modify" type 14. Click Apply.

7. Now click on the Button which is to the left of the [color="#FF0000"]x[/color]. Once you click it, everything should gray out as in the screenshot.

8. Now go to your character in Wow. Now Empty your "BackPack". Then Put the items you want to dupe into your backpack and
Empty the Last Slot of the 20 Slot bag. Logout and Login again. Now your backpack must look like this:

9. Now if you have a stack of 20 items. Shift click and remove 19 from it and put it somewhere in your backpack. Follow the Screenie.

10. Now Drag the Remaining "1" item from your backpack and put it into the Very Last Slot of your 20slot bag. It should DISAPPEAR. If it doesnt Disappear, then
Start over again, you have made some error in the process. Again follow the screenie.

11. Logout and Login again.
jameskotler
New User
New User

Return to Gaming