Advice please?

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Advice please?

Post by edo525 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:47 pm
([msg=93375]see Advice please?[/msg])

Hello everyone, Im new here and I hope that this is right place and category to write something like this and I would like to learn some new things...I was looking for some good site and forum for hacking and I find out for this site...I heard that is the best place for fast and simple learning some hacking skills.
Im from one country on Balkan so my english is not perfect and if someone dont understand something please tell me.
So I dont know nothing about hacking and that stuffs but I would like to learn that things. I dont want to be some big hacker and do all crazy things that hackers can do and I dont want to use that on something bad if you understand me...I just want to learn some things and be a lil bit different than others and thats it. So...if you guys got some good advice where to start, please tell me :)
edo525
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Advice please?

Post by uraharasama1 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:30 am
([msg=93498]see Re: Advice please?[/msg])

When you want to hack a website, you should learn HTML and JavaScript. And the good thing about HTML is, that you can't only hack websites, you can create own websites too. I think if you want to be an average hacker, just learn those two programming languages.
I hope that helps
uraharasama1
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Comments & Suggestions