Irc for HTS

For IRC Issues

Irc for HTS

Post by tripbeam on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:23 pm
([msg=84801]see Irc for HTS[/msg])

I was wondering if there was any channel i could join for this website in IRC, i tried going to the irc part on here but i'm missing a plugin and when i try installing a plugin it can't find. i joined coffe shop but nobody is in it, i'm not sure if it's because people are offline in irc or what

********Never mind sorry, found it. just looked in the latest irc chat to find the irc channel #hackthissite :| *********
tripbeam
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Irc for HTS

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:51 pm
([msg=84802]see Re: Irc for HTS[/msg])

the coffee sh0p always has people, make sure you tried the channel name:
#coffeesh0p not #coffeeshop
For those that know
K: 0x2CD8D4F9
-Ninjex-

Post by tripbeam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:18 am
([msg=84803]see Re: Irc for HTS[/msg])

i did do a letter 0 but it says nobodies in it and it has nobody chatting, i am using the quassel client and am on the kubuntu IRC if that makes a difference, i'm not using mibbit
tripbeam
Poster
Poster

Post by cyberdrain on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:05 pm
([msg=84818]see Re: Irc for HTS[/msg])

tripbeam wrote:i did do a letter 0 but it says nobodies in it and it has nobody chatting, i am using the quassel client and am on the kubuntu IRC if that makes a difference, i'm not using mibbit

The client shouldn't be different. Keep in mind that IRC isn't all that active all the time and that you could be on different time-zones. Though every day at least some time I've seen someone talk in there, it's not like there are always conversations going on. Just join and see what happens; by sticking around long enough, highlighting a few people and/or doing it at the right time might help.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Expert
Expert

Post by tripbeam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:11 pm
([msg=84819]see Re: Irc for HTS[/msg])

Alright i'll stick around in irc for the day, i figured my client didn't make a difference but i've never used IRC before :P
tripbeam
Poster
Poster

Post by cyberdrain on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:22 pm
([msg=84822]see Re: Irc for HTS[/msg])

I'd compare clients on IRC to web-browsers on the Internet: the browser you're using might be different and the functionality they include might differ too, but their respective base principles are the same. Of course that's only a comparison, both are used for entirely different purposes.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Expert
Expert

Return to IRC