Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

A little girl made a website to post poetry related to peace and understanding. American fascists have hacked this website replacing it with Hitler-esque propaganda. Can you repair the website?

Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Post by aryannale on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:39 am
([msg=93775]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Hi.. I know Directory traversal. and i have tried it but i am getting "That isn't allowed weirdo" message.. seriously I am tired of it.. can i PM someone??
aryannale
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by conscience on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:18 am
([msg=93783]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

aryannale wrote:Hi.. I know Directory traversal. and i have tried it but i am getting "That isn't allowed weirdo" message.. seriously I am tired of it.. can i PM someone??

You're on the right track, but you'll need to try something/somewhere else. Feel free to throw your questions at me.
Let him who has understanding recount the number of the beast, for it is a human number: His number is 0x029A.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Post by BasicPanda on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:01 pm
([msg=93871]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Why are some comments saying that this needed *nix commands? I started trying it and had no results and just thought logically a bit before I got it to work.
<Spoiler>
Links like this /missions/realistic/3/poems/Hacker helped tons more by allowing me to visualize the order.
</Spoiler>
BasicPanda
New User
New User

Previous

Return to (Real 3) Peace Poetry: HACKED