Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Racist pigs are organizing an 'anti-immigrant' rally in Chicago. Help anti-racist activists take over their website!

Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Post by reyes236 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:47 am
([msg=93619]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Has anyone else had issues with the login page kicking them off completely from HTS when entering a # symbol as part of a SQL injection? I have completed the mission but was confused to why this was happening.
reyes236
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Post by Solus on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 pm
([msg=93621]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

dtmander wrote:Does this mission still work correctly? I have googled SQL injection and tried many things, but get nothing other than an SQL error. Nothing that I try provides any other results. Can someone PM me so that I may discuss my theories and attempted solutions without providing any spoilers? Thanks.

Yes, this challenge still works correctly; this thread has waaaay more information than you need in it, just begin at the start & read through.

reyes236 wrote:Has anyone else had issues with the login page kicking them off completely from HTS when entering a # symbol as part of a SQL injection? I have completed the mission but was confused to why this was happening.

Not sure why you're experiencing this, I had a try inserting hashes into the fields & it worked as expected (told me to fuck off).
Stultus est sicut, stultus facit.
Solus
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to (Real 2) Chicago American Nazi Party