How I Hacked 3,553 Facebook Accounts in 3 Days

General technological topics without their own forum go here

How I Hacked 3,553 Facebook Accounts in 3 Days

Post by xubuntu69 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:45 am
([msg=95204]see How I Hacked 3,553 Facebook Accounts in 3 Days[/msg])

Hi Guys.

I am not a professional hacker but in this video i demonstrate how i hacked 3,553 accounts.

All other methods and applications that i find on the web about FB hacking are fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfYO4o4XIgg

If my post needs to move section, please excuse.

Thank you
:ugeek:
xubuntu69
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: How I Hacked 3,553 Facebook Accounts in 3 Days

Post by NETWORKsecurity on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:25 pm
([msg=95210]see Re: How I Hacked 3,553 Facebook Accounts in 3 Days[/msg])

Just a note even though it's fictional scenario (I wasn't 100% certain until totem part actually :P ): In fbhack.php you are writing to HTML file without any input sanitization, leaving you vulnerable to XSS attacks, perhaps even leading to you getting phished !
NETWORKsecurity
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: How I Hacked 3,553 Facebook Accounts in 3 Days

Post by Starman11 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:08 pm
([msg=95245]see Re: How I Hacked 3,553 Facebook Accounts in 3 Days[/msg])

I did pretty much the same thing when I was getting to grips with PHP and SQL. I was 17 years old at the time. I told a couple of people that I "hacked" into some facebook accounts, but they said to me it's not hacking, its theft. Anyhow, I didn't hack thousands of accounts, it was only a few, I only sent my fake login to a couple of people. I didn't want to cause any damage, I was just testing my skills to see if I could to do it or not and being intrusive. I feel bad now, but at the time I didn't really care. I have to say though, it is amazing what a few lines of code can do, and how changing just a couple of values to something specific can leak so much information.

I think the best way to go about hacking thousands of accounts is to brute force them. We should encourage more users to think about what sites they visit, and also to think twice before clicking on links. It's easy to trick average users into visiting dodgy or malicious links. Then again, a lot of users these days are more aware about this kind of attack. Still, there are ones who will fall through the cracks and overlook preventive measures. I'm very serious about security now, and I want to help prevent these things from happening.
Starman11
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to General