With language to learn?

General technological topics without their own forum go here

With language to learn?

Post by GoldoHack on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:55 am
([msg=94191]see With language to learn?[/msg])

Hey i'm pretty new to hacking, can someone tell me which language i should learn first? Or should i learn more cmd commands?
GoldoHack
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: With language to learn?

Post by pretentious on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:28 am
([msg=94214]see Re: With language to learn?[/msg])

People have different opinions on this but mine for a newbie is to learn python. It has the easiest learning curve
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
Can you say brainwashing It's a non stop disco
pretentious
Addict
Addict

Post by KennethKGidley on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:44 am
([msg=94253]see Re: With language to learn?[/msg])

Dynamic dialects are by and large less demanding for add up to apprentices to learn on the grounds that they're adaptable and fun. You can rapidly construct an application without any preparation with less lines of code, and there is no hard control on the best way to compose things to act in the way you need them to. Online Essay Writers UK As powerful dialects are generally abnormal state dialects, you'd invest less energy attempting to get the subtle elements right and additional time picking up programming ideas, which is another reason progressively wrote dialects are famous with learners who are inspired by having the capacity to manufacture things and get comes about rapidly.
KennethKGidley
New User
New User

Post by edwardmyers on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:59 pm
([msg=94712]see Re: With language to learn?[/msg])

Existence of the online writing services performs a role of serving to students in their intricate writing works. You place order in your essay work assigned in Assignment Help.
edwardmyers
New User
New User

Return to General