How To Hack Wifi And What Is Software

Data that travels over the air and how to protect (or decipher) it

How To Hack Wifi And What Is Software

Post by fauzanlie on Thu May 11, 2017 7:11 pm
([msg=93686]see How To Hack Wifi And What Is Software[/msg])

please tech me how to hack wifi and its software , oke thanks for answer
fauzanlie
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: How To Hack Wifi And What Is Software

Post by Leoric_Depewse on Sun May 14, 2017 8:22 pm
([msg=93691]see Re: How To Hack Wifi And What Is Software[/msg])

I suggest looking for some pentester publications to read.

Otherwise, look into airmon-ng, airodump-ng, and hashcat. They'll give you the bare minimum for getting into WPA2. There are better methods for getting into WEP and WPA-PSK.

You'll need the airmon-ng to set your wireless card into monitor mode, which allows the wireless card to pick up network signals.

You can then airodump-ng to pick up the wireless signals, you then stop it when you see the network you want to break into, you can use its bssid or essid matched with the channel number in order to try to get a reauthentication frame. It will let you know when it has captured one.

aircrack-ng can be used to extract the reauthentication frame from the capture data, and can either try to crack it itself, or give it to hashcat (which I personally prefer)

Once the authenticaion password has been cracked from the frame, you can use it to then connect to the network.

There are alot more diffent elements, for instance aireplay-ng can be used to force devices to reauthenticate, giving you a better chance of capturing the reauthentication frame.

Ultimately, try different methods and see what works for you.
Leoric_Depewse
New User
New User

Post by pretentious on Tue May 16, 2017 6:18 pm
([msg=93697]see Re: How To Hack Wifi And What Is Software[/msg])

Leoric_Depewse wrote:There are alot more diffent elements, for instance aireplay-ng can be used to force devices to reauthenticate, giving you a better chance of capturing the reauthentication frame.

Lol ever since I learned about this, whenever my computer prompts me for my wifi password, I'm like ok who the fuck... and check dhcp leases :P I'm probably miss understanding the exploit haha but it's a habit now
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
Can you say brainwashing It's a non stop disco
pretentious
Addict
Addict

Post by Neil_Hines on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:42 am
([msg=94752]see Re: How To Hack Wifi And What Is Software[/msg])

Its true can we hack Wifi password? If it then its really great :twisted: and which software we can hack Wifi password.
Neil_Hines
New User
New User

Return to Networking